Responsibility -OR- Burden



Let's keep it simple today!
There are many psychological definitions of RESPONSIBILITY.  It varies people to people.

Are You A Responsible person? What do you think, It's a responsibility or just a Burden?

If you think about common responsibility which people have, like taking care of their own belongings, For students - Studying is responsibility, For a Mother - Taking care of their children is a big responsibility, For a business tycoon maintaining his/her Royalty everytime is responsibility, and much more.........

Actually, Responsibility is the word which does not have to mean anything. 
I am also a responsible person but my work is not my responsibility and my work is not a BURDEN to me, Or I am NOT a working person.

Confused !!!


This is a kind of confusion. The things which we are doing in our life are responsibility/ burden or anything else!!!

There are many things which we are doing day to day, Everyone has a classification in their brain, that some are responsibility, some are burden and somethings WHICH WE ENJOY.

I DO THE THINGS WHICH I ENJOY THE MOST.
BUT people call me irresponsible, sometimes useless which is such a funny thing na.
I am happy with my works, I do not think about my RESPONSIBILITY which feels like BURDEN to me and ruined my life.
In my Past two years, I also used to think about my so-called responsibilities which make my lifestyle so boring and ruined my life.
But when I get the actual concept, Now it's something Different yar and I m happy. :) :) =D

So friends, Responsibility Or Burden are the same things, Both make you unhappy. Do what you feel like.

"If you Enjoy the responsibility then it's not a responsibility anymore but if not, then its a Burden. Therefore, Responsibility is an NON-EXISTING concept".

So Are you a Responsible Person? Think About It!


Thank You :)
Smiles:)
Revert:)









Comments

  1. Responsibility is just your ability to respond to a particular situation.
    It's not a job or a relation.
    It's a quality.
    A habit.

    Very well written.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answer To Every Question Is

What If You LIE!